Author Topic: free affection points for your companions  (Read 559 times)

free affection points for your companions
« on: September 03, 2015, 02:44:02 PM »

Relkavra

• Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
On the planet Belsavis there's a level 50 area where the bonus series takes place. The area is filled with daily quests. Each daily quest has dialog and the dialog can affect the affection of all your companions except the ship droid who isn't affected by dialog anywhere I think, and I didn't see Treek being affected. I haven't tried with HK.

When going through dialog the affection isn't registered until the dialog is over. This means if you pick a choice that lowers affection you can hit escape and start the conversation over and pick another option. Most conversation choices in each quest dialog will have an option that raises affection, not every time though.

Each quest can give 3 digit affection to your active companion. When one of my companions was at just above 8,800 affection I didn't even have to do every daily with him to get him to 10k. I did purchase the conversation affection boosts though.

You can gain a few points of affection with imperial Treek during conversations on Oricon during its story. Pick the dark side options. Pub Treek is possibly the same, probably with light side options, but I don't have a high level pub to test it.

The Black Talon flashpoint can be repeated for affection with your initial companion, like Mako or Vette, but not for later ones on the imp side. Esseles (or however it's spelled) is the same for the pub side. You can just run them on normal.

Re: free affection points for your companions
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 01:34:47 AM »

Aemaranes

• Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
I like things like this, then you have to try at home.