Author Topic: Welcome to Icarus! All New Members Post Here! (Repopulation Chapter)  (Read 15991 times)

Welcome to Icarus! All New Members Post Here! (Repopulation Chapter)
« on: April 20, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »

Erik Zimmerman

• Tribble
  • Icarus Command Officer
    • View Profile
Welcome to Icarus Group fellow recruits!!! Please take the time to introduce yourselves and tell us a little about your interests and what brought you to Icarus. Also remember we are a multi-gaming community, we play lots of games and new members are always welcomed into other games where we are established. Once again welcome to our community !!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:22:54 PM by Erik Zimmerman »

Re: Welcome to Icarus Group (Repopulation Chapter) (Introduction Thread)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:26:34 PM »

Master Cornchip

• Icarus Member
  • Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
Hello, im Master Cornchip and I'm a gamer.

(audience: hiiiiii Cornchip .)

This may be the wrong place to introduce myself as i will part of the Star Citizen chapter but there is no introduction thread in that chapter so i figured i would do it here. Sorry if that was wrong to do.

Well as you can see i like to have and joke around but i do know i do know when its time to get serious. I came to Icarus-Group because they seem like a great group of rounded guys and know what it takes to make a great even more great with there insight on community and overall gameplay mechanics. I am very happy to be a part of this group and look forward to seeing everyone in the verse.

Cornchip out
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:34:40 PM by Master Cornchip »

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »

Erik Zimmerman

• Tribble
  • Icarus Command Officer
    • View Profile
Hey your a long time member!!! You was already was here !!! :P Thanks for dropping by Cornchip :)

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 06:36:33 PM »

Master Cornchip

• Icarus Member
  • Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
Thanks Erik, glad to be here.

Re: Welcome to Icarus! All New Members Post Here! (Repopulation Chapter)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 10:24:24 PM »

Erik Zimmerman

• Tribble
  • Icarus Command Officer
    • View Profile
If any new Repopulation recruits have applied for Icarus please post here a little something about yourself, plus it lets me know who is here for what games since we play several at a time :P

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »

LupyLupine

• Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
LupyLupine here!  I'm an old fart.  Been around computers since before they were small enough to put in your house.  Actually got to feed punch cards into one back in the day.  1st online game was a text based fantasy game a friend wrote. Then played a mech game called G-Nome, been a MechWarrior ever since.  MechWarrior2, 3,4.  I put a lot of time and energy into SWG before it was nerfed. Crafting mostly: Master Droid Eng, Master Armorsmith, Master Shipbuilder.  I can work alone but I love having a team to collaborate with.  Look forward to Armor crafting again and maybe building my own mechs.

Need to get a new mic/headphone set-up.  I'll catchup with y'all in TS then.  Oh I'm a teacher, so I'm a little limited on time until June. Then I have 3 months for RePopulation Beta...hope its ready

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 11:38:32 PM »

Katherines

• Tribble
  • Icarus Member
    • View Profile
It's a very good article that I'm looking to read.